Monday, January 5, 2015

Mr. Naga's kacang puteh van in Kelana Jaya.

I have been a regular customer of Mr. Naga as I frequently buy his steamed chickpeas. I have tried many places looking for steamed chickpeas but couldn't find it but I'm glad that he has it. Naga's van is parked under a row of trees together with a few other stalls selling food and he starts his business at 1pm. Besides the chickpeas, he also sells vadai fresh from the wok and many other goodies like pakkora, masala vadai and many more. If you need other varieties of kacang puteh, he has them all prepacked and selling at a very reasonable price. Here are some pics of Naga's kacang puteh van and his goodies.






The assorted kacang puteh at Naga's van.





Steamed chickpeas and some other fried goodies.






Naga's wife frying fresh vadai.












Locating Naga's van is very easy. It is just opposite the Giant supermarket in Kelana Jaya and is parked under a row of trees together with a few other food stalls.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been a loyal fan of Kacang Puteh from the Buntong Roundabout in Ipoh and used to buy loads from there. This seems like a good place too and would love to try out soon. Thanks for sharing Joe!

The Travelling Foodie said...

Venoth, Me too. I used to get my supply of goodies from one of the little factories in houses at Kg. Kacang Puteh, Buntong. Now, I just get it from Naga.