Monday, January 19, 2015

Tasty Capati in Kelana Jaya..

I was in Kelana Jaya area and I remembered someone mentioning this place where they serve very good capati. Feeling hungry, I headed over there. This shop is located just in front of the FAM House in Kelana Jaya, the name being Restoran Subang Ria. I don't know why they use the name 'Subang' as it is situated somewhere else rather than Subang. Anyway, the important thing is the food here is quite good as they have a mixture of stalls. One of them is the Char Koay Teow stall which does roaring business cum lunchtime.
The Capati stall I came for is called MKP Kelana Capati Corner and is run by a lady. The capati here is soft unlike many places that serve you 'Cardboard' texture capati. I ordered two capati and within minutes, the lady served it to me and I was digging in to the lovely capati and dhall.  This lady also has Mutton Keema which is a favourite among her customers and a few other curries which you can see from the pics.  Prices here are very reasonable as you can see from the price list.  This restaurant is owned by a Chinese but the workers serving drinks are foreigners. Everything here is Halal                                                                                        
The front portion of the restaurant.
This is the capati stall.
Price list is displayed.
Some capati being made.
Capati on my plate.

Nice looking dhall.
Some durries on display. Mutton Keema is at bottom right.
Vegetables and dhall.

2 comments:

Vivien said...

What is their opening hours?

The Travelling Foodie said...

They open early from 7am till after lunch.