Monday, April 20, 2015

Pork Noodles in Kota Damansara

The restaurant I am referring to is Restoran DU Cafe in Kota Damansara. I have not been here for quite a while mainly because of the construction of the LRT line and heavy traffic. Parking can also be a hassle as I saw many cars double parked.
However, as I was in the vicinity today, I decided to give this place another try. I did a couple of rounds looking for parking and by chance, I found one on the next road so I did not have to walk far. I made my way to the restaurant and placed my order of the delicious pork noodles. I was quite a regular customer previously and the guy was happy to see me again after such a long time. Of all the pork noodles in PJ, I still prefer this stall.
Pork Noodles with pork slices, minced porl, liver, vege and a dash of chee yau char
The noodles and a cooling drink of Pah Po Peng
A closer look at the noodles
The dry noodles (no fancy dressing)
The soup to go with the dry noodles
Part of the stall
This is the pork noodle stall
A view of the restaurant from outside.
















































































































































































There are two stalls that serve pork noodles. The one that I like is the first stall from the entrance next to the chicken rice stall. The other one further in serves a different kind of pork noodles that comes with two slices of pork sausage. The one that I like makes the noodles per serving which means that he boils the ingredients in the soup just enough for one bowl so you get really hot noodles. The stall opens from morning rill night and every bowl of noodles he whips up is fresh. Delicious.

No comments: