Saturday, November 22, 2014

Restoran Sri Grand City

Restoran Sri Grand City is situated in Section 11, Petaling Jaya near the University Hospital. I have heard about this place from members of the IRC group and since I was in the vicinity, I decided to give this place a try. I was early that morning again and feeling hungry, I headed to look for this restaurant.
I managed to get a place to park nearby and I could see that I was not the early bird as that area was already crowded and parking was rather full. This area has three Indian restaurants namely Sri Paandi,which draws a bigger crowd, then comes Sri Grand City and another further down the road which was rather empty. Anyway, I sat myself down at an empty table and waited a while to see if anyone would come to serve me. Not sure if the waiters were dreamy that day or just not attentive. Finally, one of them came to take my order. I ordered a set of poori and my usual teh tarik.  While waiting for the food to arrive, I decided to take a few pics of the place.



My order of Poori came in a set of two
poori and lots of potato gravy.



A closer look at the potato gravy. Taste was
quite good.




Another look at the poori set.
Overall, I would say the food here is quite good but the service needs improvement. I also enquired about their BLR and was told that they charge RM7.00 for the basic BLR which I think is more expensive than many other places but where cleaniness is concerned especially the toilet, this place shines. I'm impressed with it. Still a good place to come for your meals.

No comments: