Saturday, November 15, 2014

Early breakfast at Lavaniz Curry House, Subang Jaya.

I was up and early this morning. I was in the vicinity of Subang Jaya and decided to head over to Lavaniz Curry House in SS.14. This is the place my friend Nov Velan was telling me about for its good food so I had to come and try out this place.  Getting there was quite easyas I know the area. The only thing is there is lots of construction going on for the LRT .
Anyway, I found the restaurant and made my way to find a table. As it was early at around 8.30am, I was one of the first customers there. They had the usual breakfast fare which I like and the waiter was very friendly. I took some pics of the food and I hope you like them.




The entrance to the restaurant.



My order of a single poori. Normally comes
in a set of two poori but I only wanted one as
I wanted to try something else



My small plate of poori with dhall.



Uppuma on the food tray.



I love the potato gravy with poori.



Fresh Idli.



The vadai looked nice.
I had a good breakfast here which was tasty and cheap. I was told that lunch starts from 11.00am and they have a wide array of awesome dishes which includes nasi biryani. This calls for another visit to Lavaniz Curry House, this time for lunch.

No comments: