Monday, August 4, 2014

BLR Lunch at Sri Athyswary, P. Jaya

In my previous post, I mentioned that I had a wonderful breakfast at this restaurant and upon leaving the place, I saw them bringing out the dishes for lunch. I had to come back again for lunch and so I did. As usual, parking is a breeze here as there are lots of parking space in front of their restaurant.
Being a hot day, I decided to sit in their air condioned section whereupon the boss came and took our order. I had to have the Banana Leaf Rice especially with all the lovely vegetarian dishes available that day. Their basic set costs only RM 6/- .


This is Raj Kumar, the owner of the place.
A friendly and courteous guy.


This is the basic set @ Rm 6/- only.


Self service of vege at your disposal.
















I had a very satisfying meal that day and I definitely will return for another round of BLR. They served me Payasam which I like. I was told they serve it on Fridays.  As I left the restaurant, I noticed there were a few other Indian restaurants in the vicinity. Probably will try them out one of these days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

location please.

Cant find on Google

The Travelling Foodie said...

Hi Anonymous,
The address of the restaurant is No. 2 & 3, Jalan 5/44, Petaling Garden, P. Jaya.